My next search was on Amazon because I was laying in bed and can browse the App without having to get up and use my laptop. I looked for quite a few different phrases and didn't really find what I was looking for but eventually stumbled onto a Folding Multipurpose Hobby & Craft Cutting Table by Sew Ready Studios.
This table seemed to check off all of my requirements!
- 2 folding leaves for a ton of extra space (either for just me or me + friends)
- Wheels, so that it can be rolled all over the room and tucked away later
- Extra Storage for quick access to commonly used tools or items
- AFFORDABLE (as hell) - Only $143.45 w/ free shipping with my Prime membership
- As an extra bonus: Adjustable Height, so I can stand and work if I wanted.
I added the Table to my shopping cart and continued to look a bit more before making any firm decisions to buy anything just yet.
I came across another table that almost looked like a knockoff version of what I had added to my cart. That one was about $25-$30 cheaper than the one I had added to my cart, but after going through the reviews, most people said to stay away because it was wobbly as hell and would barely hold the weight of their sewing machines or other items. I was going to provide a link to that one too, but I can't even find it now.
After talking to Chris about my room change ideas and making some space in my craft room to ensure the table would fit where I wanted to store it - the decision was made and I completed check out. I would now have a few days to get the room cleaned up and ready for my new desk!
Stay tuned for updates on how the craft room currently looks... plus some project photos!